I really was enjoying this year’s TdF, it was delivering really exciting tactical and strategic racing, especially the time trial and the 2 Pyrenees stages so far – brilliant! There’s been so much to enjoy up til now in the 2007 TdF:
- Rasmussen-Contador’s cat and mouse routine in the mountains
- Vino’s great TT win
- Will Evans stay in GC contention in the Pyrenees after day 1?
- Just how good will the Astana team be if they get their team strategy in order next year?
- (before Vino’s 28 minute blow-up) Is Vino or Kloeden #1?
- Lots of great up and coming riders