A current meme amongst cycling bloggers is to post a “B-list” of the bicycle related blogs they regularly read. I’m subscribed to quite a few RSS feeds using Flock (you guys might see my reader on your feed log). Here’s the list, with deep-links if possible.
- Scenic Route – I particularly like the Tuesday Night Urban Assault reports
- 32 Spokes
- Cycling London
- Messenger Of Doom – curses like a motherfucker
- Adrian Fitch
- Treadly and Me
- Great Blog Of China – moaning about the government, typical feckin’ Irish
- The Cycling Dude
- Drunk Cyclist
- Fat Cyclist – not as fat as me
- Up in Alaska – they’re hardcore in Alaska
- Surly Blog – makers of my beautiful Cross Check!
- Blue Collar MTB – who love tape as much as me
You gotta respect Tom:
And a couple of bike related forums I read regularly:
There’s a few I read that I haven’t subscribed to, I’ll add them up as I remember them.
Update: and there are some I’ve subscribed to and didn’t list – how careless of me!